MSys to Display its Cloud Native Expertise at Kubernetes Day India
March 20, 2019
Alpharetta, Georgia (USA) – MSys Technologies is eager to be a part of the first ever Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) event- Kubernetes Day in India, Bengaluru. This conference revolves around technical thought leadership about Kubernetes and related cloud-native technologies.
Rising Importance of Kubernetes
Organizations today are veering towards all-in cloud strategy to tap the agility and speed of the cloud. The Cloud-native Computing Foundation (CNCF) is an open source software foundation dedicated to making cloud native computing universal and sustainable. It aims at promoting container and container orchestration technologies, emphasizing on the use case for Kubernetes. The emphasis on Kubernetes arises from its growing popularity among the open source community as the most preferred cloud-native platform.
Tech giants such as Google, AWS, Microsoft, IBM, Intel, Cisco, and Red Hat have backed this trend by establishing partnerships and enlisting their army of dedicated technologists to work on this container orchestration platform.
First ever Kubernetes Day in India
Kubernetes Day is a single day event which will be hosted by Infosys Bengaluru. K8s Day brings together local and international experts for developers of all levels.
The CNCF aims at appealing to a large number of developers who might not travel to flagship events KubeCon + CloudNativeCon in Europe, China, and North America. It also targets to cater to the large base of budding developers based in and around the Indian subcontinent. Shaliesh Bam, MSys Executive VP, remarks, “As a cloud solutions company, we have seen firsthand the culmination and transcendence of containers and other cloud native technologies. We have no ambiguity on the role of Kubernetes in the foreseeable future and this is particularly why we want our best resources to make their presence felt at this mega event.”
Speakers at this conference have been selected from
– diverse companies driving the technologies; and
– the end users deploying them.
The meticulously planned conference includes local as well as international SMEs. Attendees can glance at the itinerary to understand how the day progresses from introductory to advance level talks. The final schedule of the day is as follows:
- Keynote from Liz Rice, Technology Evangelist, Aqua Security @lizrice
- Noobernetes 101: Top 10 Questions We Get from New K8s Users – Neependra Khare, CloudYuga Technologies & Karthik Gaekwad, Oracle
- First Steps to Becoming a Kubernetes Certified Application Developer – Ben Hall, Katacoda
- How to Secure Your Kubernetes Clusters – Cindy Blake, GitLab
- Using Kubernetes API Effectively with Golang – Vishal Biyani, Infracloud.io
- Making Cloud-native Computing Universal and Sustainable – Dee Kumar, CNCF
- Kubernetes for Java Developers – Arun Gupta, Amazon Web Services
- Building a PaaS for Robotics with Kubernetes – Dhananajay Sathe, Rapyuta Robotics
- How to Contribute to Kubernetes – Nikhita Raghunath, Loodse
Connect with MSys experts at Kubernetes day
If you’re heading to the event, you can meet some of MSys’ leading technologists at Kubernetes Day. Our experts can assist you to address stoic computing challenges for cloud native environments, and applications for Kubernetes deployment. You can directly connect with our engineers: Sundarlal, Narendra Kumar or schedule a meeting with us.
About MSys Technologies
MSys Technologies is a reliable partner for product engineering services and digital transformation projects for its Enterprise and Silicon Valley clientele. We design, develop and manage modern distributed systems and complex ecosystem integrations with open source, proprietary, cloud-native, and containerized technology expertise and outcome-based pricing.